We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Cash App and Discover.
Check in time for campsites is 1PM and check out time is 12PM.
(Early check in and late check out is available for $5.00 per hour. Must check with office first)
Quite time shall be maintained at all sites between the hours of 11pm to 7 am
FOR BOOKING DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT:
256-634-3686 or Cel/Text 954-610-4073
3680 County Road 165, Mentone, AL 35984
CAMPGROUND RESERVATION POLICIES
- Please note: GPS does not work once you come within 3 miles of the campground. Please make sure you follow our directions found here.
- Reservations for Holidays are a 3 night minimum. Weekends 2 nights minimum.
- Camping rates are for up to 6 persons per tent campsite and 4 persons per RV site. For tent groups larger than six, please reserve additional campsites. If more than 4 is at an RV site there is additional charge of $5.00 per person.
- For an extra second tent on a site if space permits, there is an additional charge of $7.00 per night
- Camping and the use of trailers or other camper units is permitted only at designated sites.
- Maximum stay for camping is 7 days.
- Nightly campsite fees are based on location and site amenities. Fees posted on our website are subject to change. Advanced reservations are to be made prior to arrival. We are a by reservation only campground and may be made up to 3 months in advance.
- All campers are required to have a credit card on file to hold your reservation.
- Individuals requesting to rent overnight accommodations must be 18 years or older. Valid identification may be requested for verification of age.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to and including 2 days prior to the scheduled date with a refund of all campground fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to arrival date will forfeit the first nights campsite fees, per campsite.
- Cancellations made the same day as the scheduled arrival, for reservations of two or more days will forfeit the first 2 nights per campsite. If only one night was reserved, cancelling on the scheduled arrival day will forfeit all fees per campsite.
- To cancel your reservation please contact us directly during regular business hours. Cancellations are not to be made online, voicemail, or by text.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas, No Parking on the road.
- Please make sure all doors are locked when leaving your vehicle.
- Valuables left in vehicles should be placed out of sight. Tranquility RV and Campground is not responsible for stolen or damaged property.
- We have designated areas for primitive camping
- Please observe these rules and regulations for your safety and help protect the natural beauty of our campground.
- Primitive campers are not entitled to use the improved campground facilities.
- Maximum 6 people per one tent.
- All minors must be accompanied by a legal Adult.
- This land comprises a fragile ecosystem, which can be easily harmed despite its rugged appearance. Fortunately visitors bring along a respect for natural forest areas. The beauty and richness of our campground will be insured if you follow simple minimum impact techniques.
- Practice “ Leave No Trace” skills. (c) See Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics: www.LNT.org